1. Registration and processing of personal data
Hococo is an all-in-one service and communication platform that connects tenants with their landlord. Our goal is to create unique tenant experiences through service and communities.
We collect and process personal data as a natural part of the operation of hococo (Tenant Relationship Management Platform) and also to provide better services in the building to which your profile is connected. We have therefore adopted the policy below. It tells you how we process the personal data we collect and use when you use our website and our services.
2. What personal data is stored and used?
Hococo processes the following categories of personal information:
- General contact information (name, mail, telephone number and address)
- Preferences and interests
- Answer in customer survey
3. The purposes of treatment
Hococo processes personal data for the following purposes:
- Delivery of services, including the use of suppliers
- Surveys, statistics and analyzes to improve hococo’s system and services
The processing of personal data will be limited to what is necessary for the purpose in question.
4. Sharing Personal Information
The following persons will be able to access the personal data:
- Employees of hococo’s suppliers who offer services
- Hococo employees who are engaged in the relevant services
Public authorities, as required by law, including in specific cases for the purpose of combating online fraud and other criminal activities or attempts to do so.
Personal data is stored in data centers (data processors) located within the EU.
5. Duration of storage
Hococo continuously deletes personal information when they are not needed to fulfill the purpose for which they were originally collected.
6. Security measures
Hococo secures personal information through both technical and organizational security measures to protect information against unauthorized access, tampering, destruction, deletion or loss of information.
You have the following rights regarding the personal data registered by hococo:
- Access to disclose what personal information about you is registered by hococo
- Right to correct incorrect information about you registered by hococo
- Right to delete information about you when the registration is no longer necessary for the purposes set out in para. 3 and is not prevented by a task / duty that is incumbent on hococo pursuant to Danish or EU law
- Access to obtain or transmit the information you have personally submitted to hococo in a structured, plain and machine-readable format, if applicable by email
Hococo ApS (hococo), c/o Univate, has its address at Emil Holms Kanal 14, 2300 Copenhagen, CVR no. / VAT no. 39760061.
If you object to hococo’s processing of personal information, you are encouraged to contact hococo’s Data Protection Advisor: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to appeal to The Danish Data Protection Agency in relation to your rights and over hococo’s processing of personal data. For more information, see the Danish Data Protection Agency’s website www.datatilsynet.dk.