Registration and processing of home buyer personal data
Hococo ApS (hococo), c/o Univate, Emil Holms Kanal 14, 2300 København, CVR no. / VAT no. 39760061, is responsible for the storage and processing of the personal data recorded and processed using the hococo website and hococo.
We collect and process personal data as a natural part of the operation of hococo (Tenant Relationship Management Platform) and have therefore adopted the policy below. It tells you how we process the personal data we collect and use when you use our website and our services.
What personal data is stored and used?
Hococo processes the following categories of personal information:
- General contact information (name, mail, telephone number and address)
- Social Security No.
- Tenant History and Communication
- Preferences and interests
- IP address
- Answer in customer survey
- Information provided in connection with any complaint or defect case
Personal data is processed in digital form.
The purposes of treatment
Hococo processes personal data for the following purposes:
- Delivery of agreed services, including the use of suppliers
- Communication between tenants and tenants and landlords/ property managers etc.
- Surveys, statistics and analyzes to improve hococo’s system and services
The processing of personal data will be limited to what is necessary for the purpose in question.
4. Collection of personal data
Personal data will be provided by yourself and/or the landlords, administrator/property manager or other who is responsible for the tenant relationship.
5. Basis for processing buyer personal data
Hococo’s processing of personal data is done in order to fulfill the agreement between the tenant and landlord/property manager through hococo’s systems.
- Sharing Personal Information
The following persons will be able to access the personal data:
- Employees of hococo’s suppliers who offer services
- Hococo employees who are engaged in the relevant services
- Employees of the landlord/property manager/ facility manager/ asset manager or other who may service the tenant relationship
Public authorities, as required by law, including in specific cases for the purpose of combating online fraud and other criminal activities or attempts to do so.
Personal data is stored in data centers (data processors) located within the EU.
7. Duration of storage
Hococo continuously deletes personal information when they are not needed to fulfill the purpose for which they were originally collected.
8. Security measures
Hococo secures personal information through both technical and organizational security measures to protect information against unauthorized access, tampering, destruction, deletion or loss of information.
You have the following rights regarding the personal data registered by hococo:
- Access to disclose what personal information about you is registered by hococo
- Right to correct incorrect information about you registered by hococo
- Right to delete information about you when the registration is no longer necessary for the purposes set out in para. 3 and is not prevented by a task / duty that is incumbent on hococo pursuant to Danish or EU law
- Access to obtain or transmit the information you have personally submitted to hococo in a structured, plain and machine-readable format, if applicable by email
Cookies, purpose and relevance
If you do not want information to be collected, you should delete your cookies (see instructions below) and refrain from further use of the website. Below we have elaborated on what information is collected, their purpose and which third parties have access to it.
What are cookies?
The website uses “cookies”, which is a text file that is stored on your computer, mobile or other similarly for the purpose of recognizing it, remembering settings, performing statistics, and targeting ads. Cookies cannot contain malicious code such as cookies / virus.
It is possible to delete or block cookies.
If you block or delete our cookies, you may risk that the website does not work optimally and that there is content that you cannot access.
What cookies are set:
We have allowed third parties to set cookies from the website (so-called third-party cookies).
We use marketing and optimization cookies to optimize the operation of our website. This applies to Google Analytics, which we use to analyze how you use our website. The information collected is sent and stored on Google’s servers.
You can read more about these cookies and their purpose in the following:
Name: Google Analytics / analytics.js
Purpose: Page analysis
Expiry time: 2 years
If you object to hococo’s processing of personal information, you are encouraged to contact hococo’s Data Protection Advisor (firstname.lastname@example.org).
You also have the right to appeal to The Danish Data Protection Agency in relation to your rights and over hococo’s processing of personal data. For more information, see the Danish Data Protection Agency’s website www.datatilsynet.dk.
13. Your personal data
Use of contact request and subscription of newsletters
You can choose to fill out a contact request on our website. By doing this, you submit personal information such as your name, which company you represent and email address. This personal information will be used by hococo ApS in connection with our processing of your request.
If you wish, you may give your consent to receive our newsletters. When registering for the newsletter, you only have to provide your name and email address. In addition, we do not record other information in connection with registration.
Once you have subscribed to our newsletters, we will use your email address for sending out newsletters containing, for example, information on current knowledge, e-books and webinar invitations.
Your email address and any other contact information we have registered about you will be kept as long as you are subscribed to our newsletter.
Right to withdraw consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent, and thus unsubscribe from the newsletter. In this regard, we delete your email address in the newsletter contact list. You can unsubscribe from the newsletters at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe newsletter” link, which can be found at the bottom of the newsletters you receive from us. After unsubscribing you will not receive any further from us.
You can request access to the data we have stored about you at any time. To do this contact email@example.com.